[eclipse-mirrors] New EU mirror in Rijeka, Croatia

Hi everyone,

many of computer science and information science professors and
students at University of Rijeka, Croatia use Eclipse for research and
professional work, so we decided to set up a mirror both for our needs
and for general public.

Files in modeling, tools and releases directories are available over HTTP at:

http://inf2.uniri.hr/mirrors/eclipse/

We could also set up FTP mirror at a later date if we get enough
interest, as well as expand the amount of content offered.

Regards,
Vedran Miletić

Back to the top