Re: [eclipse-mirrors] BitTorrent Distribution

In case there are problems or unhappiness among the eclipse project team with the current torrent setup, I'd like to offer terasaur.org.  This is an ibiblio [1] project, which provides both tracking and seeding of torrents.  You can upload torrent data to our server, and we'll seed it.  There's also basic analytics.  For example,
http://terasaur.org/torrent/stats/flightgear-2-10-0-r379/2e22768fd0df1dfcb9c95195e2d97415e4f323b5

Let me know if anyone is interested.  The offer is open to any open source project, by the way.

[1] ibiblio.org is a long time mirror site of lots of linux distributions and open source projects, including eclipse.

Thanks,

-John