Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Hungarian mirror ?

Akos,

From my logs, your rsync to us seems to fail consistently. Most likely a bad connection associated with crossing the pond. You can perhaps get a better connection from the UK mirror service:

rsync rsync://rsync.mirrorservice.org/download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror/

They are a complete mirror of download.eclipse.org. I'm not sure if there are other full mirrors with RSYNC service in Europe. You can also try OSU OSL in the United States -- I believe they have a cached copy of the whole Internets in RAM.

rsync rsync://rsync.osuosl.org/eclipse/

Denis

Hi Denis,

I checked last mirror run and found that SR2-RC4 folder was deleted but
SR2 folder is still empty.
Isn't it possible that we have a permissions problem again?
Can you recommend me an European mirror to mirror from?

Regards,
Akos

Back to the top