Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse update site mirror

Hi,

Thanks - we need more Update mirrors!

Simply add this RSYNC line to your script:

rsync -rtlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/updates/ /path/to/eclipse.org mirror/eclipse/updates/

I will be looking for your Update content at this URL:
http://eclipse.gabriel.co.hu/eclipse/updates/3.1/site.xml

When you are synced, please let me know and I'll add you to the Updates list.

Any other mirrors interested in hosting the Update content can do the same, and let me know so I can update the list.

Thanks again!

Denis

Gábriel Ákos wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to create a mirror of eclipse update site. How could I do that?
How could I be listed then within eclipse itself being an update site mirror?

Thanks in advance,
Akos

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx