[eclipse-mirrors] Archived builds

Mirror maintainers,

In order to reduce disk space, initial sync time and initial sync bandwidth, we will be gradually moving older versions and builds to an archived downloads location. Older versions are good to have for historical purposes, but they do not generate enough traffic to warrant having them on our mirror sites.

Please make sure you're running RSYNC with the --delete parameter, or use the the Eclipse.org mirror script at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt

Thanks to the Platform Releng team for the idea!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html