[eclipse-mirrors] A notice to all Eclipse mirrors

Greetings to all eclipse mirror site maintainers,

As described on the eclipse.org web site, the eclipse.org infrastructure
will be undergoing a migration to a new location in order to ensure a
consistent high level of service and availability.

The main eclipse download servers will be unavailable to the general
public this saturday, October 16th.  As DNS changes take some time to
propagate on the Internet, the outage may begin late friday, October
15th (Eastern Daylight Time) and can continue as late as sunday, October
17th.

As a mirror site maintainer, you may receive an increased bandwidth
demand as a result of the outage.  We apologize for the inconvenience
this may cause to you, and will work hard to make the outage as short as possible.

On behalf of the Eclipse Foundation I would like to thank you for
volunteering your time and resources to mirror Eclipse.

For more information on the migration, please read this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/Oct132004migrationcb.html

--
Web Master, eclipse.org
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx