[ecd-tools-wg] Cloud IDE Day Recordings are Live

The recordings of the Cloud IDE Day sessions are now live! We had a technical glitch recording the sessions. However, a huge thank you goes to Ben Potter of Coder who came to the rescue. He had recorded the video and audio locally, and we were able to piece it together with the slides.
Read about the sessions and find links to the recording and slides in my wrap up post:
https://blogs.eclipse.org/post/brian-king/cloud-ide-day-2021-great-success

Jump straight to the YouTube playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy7t4z5SYNaTYvCpxIlPqpzZ8C0rSIeey

If you haven't already joined and are interested in staying informed about future events and the Eclipse Cloud DevTools (ECD Tools) community, be sure to join the ECD Tools Slack workspace @  https://join.slack.com/t/ecd-tools/shared_invite/zt-s6tl8uch-RQ~KyW55Q7ZUpESW1B4Inw

Cheers,
Brian
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @brianking

ECD Tools: ecdtools.eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Back to the top