Re: [eavp-dev] EAVP architecture

Thanks Jay & Robert,

We are looking into replacing a home made 3D rendering API based on HOOPS 3D with something else that is more flexible. This could be EAVP with for example JavaFX as the fallback renderer and maybe ParaView or some commercial product when more advanced rendering is required. I think EAVP may fit the bill even if more work must be done on it's 3D API.

Best regards,
Torkild