Re: [dtp-dev] Proposal for DTP

Takehiro,

We're very happy to have this proposal, and I think it would be a great
addition to DTP functionality. Let's collect community review comments on
this thread, and we'll move toward a design going forward.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "hosokawa"
             <hosokawa@xxxxxxx
             .nec.co.jp>                                                To
             Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-dev] Proposal for DTP
             10/10/2006 11:15
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hello,

I'm Takehiro Hosokawa from NEC Soft.
We have a feature that we want to contribute to DTP 1.0 and I send the
proposal attached to this mail.
We hope to hear your opnions, and we're also glad to work with DTP members.

Best regards,

Takehiro Hosokawa
VALWAY Technology Center, NEC Soft, Ltd.
(See attached file: dtp_1.0_proposal.pdf)