[Dltk-dev] DLTK TCL is not accepting the man page path I select.

Hello DLRK team,

Could you please tell me what's wrong? DLTK TCL is not accepting the man page folder path I select. I use Debian Linux 9.x and the Tcl man pages are on the path /usr/share/man/man3.
Please at least guide me to the location of the text file where DLTK saves its configurations so I can manually edit them if DLTK does that.
I made you an Unlisted YouTube video to show you how I am adding the man pages.

https://youtu.be/D9Q22830WX0

if there is some step is missing, please tell me.

Thanks.

Back to the top