Re: [dartboard-dev] Dependency on SnakeYaml

Hi,

Dart projects have a `pubspec.yaml` file as their configuration file. We need to parse the file to extract the necessary information (dependencies, names, etc.).

Since the file will also be edited manually, we could definitely use a yaml language server in the project. Would this require us to depend on wildwebdeveloper?

Best,
Jonas