[corev-dev] Committer Election for Fatima Saleem on OpenHW Group CORE-V Cores has started

A committer election for Fatima Saleem on project OpenHW Group CORE-V Cores
(openhw.corev) was started by David Harris with this criteria:

It is my pleasure to nominate Fatima Saleem from 10x Engineers to be an
OpenHW Group Committer.

Fatima has contributed to the CVA6 and core-v-verif repositories since
January 202.  Her open-source contributions have included PRs to add three
extensions to CVA6, 6 bug fix PRs in CVA6, two PRs for CVA6 riscv-arch-test
support, 3 PRs for the SV32 MMU design verification, and CVA6 lint cleanup.

Fatima is beginning a collaboration with CORE-V Wally and possibly other
OpenHW Group members about open-source reusable architectural functional
verification, and we would like her to be a lead committer for the project.

David Harris

OpenHW Group CORE-V Cores project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election: Election for Fatima Saleem as Committer on OpenHW Group CORE-V
Cores [1]

Project: OpenHW Group CORE-V Cores [2]

[1]
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/openhw.corev/elections/election-fatima-saleem-openhw-group-core-v-cores