[collections-dev] 1 of 53, 995 GHC 2023 Open Source PullRequest concerns

Hi team,

I have made a commit to the git for the eclipse-collections-kata project. My branch name is feature/Issues_Fix_Nidhi_Azad. I can see the PR in my git hub account. But it shows a failure message . I have attached the screenshot of the PR too for your reference. Kindly let me know whether this is the correct way to submit the PR. This workflow requires approval from a maintainer. Learn more about approving workflows.
1 failing and 1 successful checks
@eclipse-eca-validation
eclipsefdn/eca — The author(s) of the pull request is not covered by necessary legal agreements in