From: collections-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:collections-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Govind Jajoo
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 5:34 PM
To: collections developer discussions <collections-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [collections-dev] Build failing with timeout

(If this is not the correct list for build issues please forward appropriately)

Hi

I submitted a pull request for which the build seems to be failing.

I am not sure if I have the ability to restart the build. Can someone help or let me know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

22:57:13:688 [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
22:57:13:691 [INFO] Compiling 2705 source files to /home/travis/build/eclipse/eclipse-collections/unit-tests/target/test-classes
22:57:13:692 [WARNING] Unable to autodetect 'javac' path, using 'javac' from the environment.
No output has been received in the last 10m0s, this potentially indicates a stalled build or something wrong with the build itself.
The build has been terminated

Back to the top