[che-dev] Runners in che don't work?

Hi,

I built che from sources, started it at localhost:8080 ("che.sh start") and then tried to create a python project and run it. Got the following error:

{"message":"Runner environment 'system:/python/web/python27' is not available for workspace '1q2w3e' on infra 'community'."}

Can't figure out how to enable run environments. Also, it is possible to create a custom runner but it is failing with the following message:

{"message":"Runner 'docker' is not available for workspace '1q2w3e' on infra 'community'."}

What should be done to enable runner 'docker'?

I tried to run dockerfiles/base/build.sh - it created several docker images for the dockerfiles from the 'base' directory. It didn't help.

However, I can see that python runner works at https://codenvy.com/ws.

In my che instance 'Run'->'Custom run' displayes the list of runners. There are only three runners: java/web/tomcat7, sdk/tomcat7 and _javascript_/web/gulp.

Am I missing something about the installation process?

thanks,
--
  Oleg

Back to the top