Re: [cf-dev] Project status

Hi Matthias,

> What is the status in Scandium? The RawPublicFix key is going into the
> release, right?

Yes, the fix already is in master and I do not see why it shouldn't get into the 1.0.0 release.

> Is Leshan still waiting for some features or fixes?
>
> Todo before release:
> - Harmonize line endings
> - Update copyright note (year)

I am not sure if I understand what you woukld like to update regarding the copyright note. Would you like to uniformly set 2015 as the year? If so I don't think that that is necessary nor do I see a particular advantage in doing so. Is this a requirement of the eclipse release process? I mean, the code has been authored during the last two years and that's what is reflected in the copyright header. From my point of view everything's fine there, or am I mistaken? Julien?

> Moved to 2.xx is the following:
> - TCP together with proper alternative transport design, including URI
> problem.
> - API with improved error handling ("domain-specific exceptions")
> - Actinium release (due to CQs and current status)
Agreed

Regards,
Kai

Back to the top