Da: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> per conto di Kovatsch Matthias <kovatsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: mercoledì 17 settembre 2014 18.35
A: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Oggetto: Re: [cf-dev] californium resource directory

Dear Giulio

This is definitely the right place to ask such questions and yours is very legitimate. There actually two issues:

1) The Cf RD needs to be updated to the latest draft. The validation mechanism was actually removed in -01

2) The request should never be delivered to the serverMessageDeliverer, as it is supposed to go out to your sensor. I noticed some inconsistencies in the code that need to be fixed.

I will open a new issue to update the RD implementation to the latest draft. In this course, the bugs should be fixed as well (maybe implicitly by removing the obsolete feature all together). If you are familiar with the RD draft and would like to contribute, you would also be very welcome to provide this fix as a pull request. Otherwise, I put it onto my todo list :)

Thanks and regards

Matthias

Back to the top