Re: [cf-dev] [kura-dev] I: I: CoAP support in Kura through Eclipse Californium

(reposting I forgot to CC the kura dev list)

Hi,
Thanks Benjamin for the head-up.

Yes you need to consume Calfornium from the eclipse repo for having
the last version, the one in maven central is frozen (pre-eclipse).

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ping us on the cf-dev mailling list.

Julien
--
Julien Vermillard :::: http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/