Re: [cdt-dev] Code Analysis

Could you please file a bug and describe a simple self-contained case that demonstrates the problem. Thanks.

-sergey

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Robert Breckner <rbreckner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In our project we define many custom types such as UINT32, etc.  One of those types is VOID for void.  The static analysis doesn't seem to recognize these defines and generates a bunch of "No return, in function with returning non-void".  Is it possible to get it to recognize these defines?  The regular indexer seems to know what they are as pressing F3 on it, takes you directly to the definition.

Thanks
Robert