[cdt-dev] [GSoC] Static Analysis Checkers for C/C++

Hello,

My name is Tomasz Wesołowski; You may remember me from last year's Google Summer of Code. I've worked on the C++ Editor Enhancement project.

While my previous topic was mostly centered about the CDT editor, I also got accustomed with both Codan and the AST, so I believe it could be beneficient for CDT if I reused that knowledge and did something more this year. Hence, I'm applying for Alena Laskavaia's proposal "Static Analysis Checkers for C/C++" topic. Almsot everything that I've learned about CDT's codebase last year would also be very useful for me on this topic. Alena was also my mentor last year and I find our collaboration quite effective.

I've submitted my proposal on the SOC site. If you'd like to know anything more, please ask! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
-- Tomasz

Back to the top