[cdt-dev] GNU Error Parsers rewriten

Hey gang,

While solving a number of bugs which reported the error parsers reporting false errors, I have rewritten the make, gcc and gnu ld error parsers to use regular expressions. Please report any odd error parser behaviour in bugzilla. I am especially concerned about false and missing problems in the problems view, as well as bad performance since the regex performance is a bit of a mystery (e.g. don’t do “.*([^/\\]*ld)(.exe)?:” …)

I have only done this in HEAD for CDT 3.1. I’m too afraid of breaking the error parsers for 3.0.2.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems