RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Code Format UI framework

My $0.02 is that if it's done, and the quality level is good, let it in.
Superficially speaking it doesn't sound like you're going to be creating
any major API headaches for anyone.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto

On
> Behalf Of Alain Magloire
> Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:57 PM
> To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT Code Format UI framework
>
> Bonjour
>   Alex just finished the Code Formatting UI framework: this will
> allow for the Code formatter backend(like the GNU indent
contributions)