Re: Indexer (was Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 new features)

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 18:06, Bogdan Gheorghe wrote:
> > More specific. For example, C code with functions been called from one
> > file, while function declaration is in another - always causes "the
> > operation is unavailable on the current selection".
> 2 things come to mind:
>         1. Do you specifically include the header file you are trying to
> F3 to in the source file?
	These are both *.c files inside the same managed project. One contains the
functions calls, another - functions bodies. There is also one header file
(included in both *.c files) which contains the functions prototypes.

>         2. If the source and header files are located in different folders
> in your project, are your include paths set up?
	Everything is inside the same directory/folder.

> Our current framework doesn't handle cases where files are not included
> directly as of now. This is on the to do list for 3.0 (Bug 49783).
Seems to be my case, if I understand you correctly, no?
But even if so, I should receive the function prototype in header file in this
case, while I receive nothing.

Thanks.
--
Leon M.Pollak