RE: [cdt-dev] Committer rationalization

Thanks folks -- the proposed changes seem to be unanimously
accpeted. I will forward to webmaster to get implemented.
Dave, you will need to send me your full contact info (mail address etc).

As well, we can float a separate proposal for Alain's GNU plugins -- should
we just for now group them under the CDT core plugins?

Thanks,

Seb