[cdt-dev] How to add tool chains?

Hi,
I have got the managed build system tool chains are specified by extending the ManagedBuildInfo extension point defined in the org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core plug-in.
The way to add new tool chain is to create a new plug-in project and add definitions there.
My tool chain has three tools (i.e. two intermediate build steps). I define three targets, each
target has a tool. the first and second targets are set to abstract. The parent of the second
tartet is the first and the parent of the third is the second. I can find the first tool in the subdir.mk file and the third tool in the makefile, but I can't find the second tool. How should I define the tool chain in Plugin.xml?

Thanks

Rocath

        致
礼!