RE: [cdt-dev] Proposal - abolish cdt-patch

> Along with this proposal would be a continuation of the
> proposal to institute an inbox mailing list as the default
> owners on new bugs. The idea would be that all committers
> would be members of the inbox list so they can see when
> new bugs get raised and patch requests come in.
>
>Thoughts?

Well, I'm not a comitter, but I *am* interested in keeping
an eye on the work that's going into CDT.  Right now, my
subscription to cdt-patch (kinda sorta) fulfills this
requirement.

Would arbitrary users (like myself) be able to subscribe to
the inbox list for bugzilla notifications?

-Samrobb

Back to the top