Re: [cdt-dev] Adding another builder to MakeTarget

> > > Interesting, you should make a PR for this, so we can follow through.
> >
> > --->    47465 and it was already assigned to you!
> >

> 8-)
> Cool, thanks.

Sorry, I read this incorrectly, what you pointed is something else:

	Bugzilla Bug 47465
	  [plan item] CDT Usability - Environment Setup
	Bug#: 47465   Platform:   Reporter: khapitas@xxxxxxx (Kleo Hapitas)

	CDT features such as search and content assist require environment information
	(include paths, libraries, #defines, etc.) in order to work properly.
	Currently, when working with existing code, the user must set up all of that
	information manually, which in addition to being time consuming is also very
	prone to error. Some enhancements are needed so that the required environment
	information can be extracted from existing source code with minimal input from
	the user.

Not sure what is this PR and what to do with it.

I was asking for a specific PR to follow what you feel is bug on the behaviour
of the target build action.

Back to the top