Re: [cdt-dev] Does Search work?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bogdan Gheorghe" <gheorghe@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Does Search work?

> Hi Thomas -
>
> Search is up and running for most cases - for your particular file the
> problem came from not properly indexing the function definition (I get a
> different callbacks for functions - and I wasn't indexing one of the
> cases). I should also mention is that I'm currently only indexing .cpp
> and .h files (I've changed this in my new patch to include all of the
> file extensions supported by the CEditor).
>
> Fix is on the way,
> Bogdan

Nice!  I guess since we (QNX) have been kind of C centric, it is good
that you guys have been kind of C++ centric =;-)

Really looking forward to the next patch submission since I'm eager to
get the CTags stuff out and switch over to the new indexer.  That will
be "sweet!".

Thanks for the heads up on the (current) limitations.
  Thomas

Back to the top