Re: [cdi-dev] Please review the proposed update to the Jakarta CDI specification page

Ok. In this case, would it make sense to point to the tutorial for some of the examples?

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | @kito99@mastodon.social LinkedIn
Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.