Re: [cargotracker-dev] Error Setting Up locally

I'll try to reproduce this and document a known issue.

On 12/11/2023 1:22 PM, Chaitanya Gorule wrote:
I am really sorry for my ignorance. However i would really like to thanks as i am finally been able to setup project at my end.

I would only like to inform that i was facing error because payara6.2023.11(was not able to find payara 6.2023.8) was in "C:\Program Files" path. I found out online that problem occurred to me because of the empty space in path name between program and file . I changed the payara6 location to documents and was easily able to run payara server and hence project. Hope this could help someone.
Really happy i was able to setup my first project.

Would really like to thanks Reza Rahman Sir,
Thanks & Regards,

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 at 22:57, reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is the second time I am telling you this, but you really need to carefully read the known issues section when you run into issues: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker#known-issues.

Please set up VS Code properly as instructed. That may be your issue here. Once you have verified that you have done that, I will take a look if there are still issues.

From: Chaitanya Gorule <chaitanyagorule05@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2023 11:51 AM
To: reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cargotracker-dev] Error Setting Up locally

C:\Users\Chaitanya>mvn -v
Apache Maven 3.9.2 (c9616018c7a021c1c39be70fb2843d6f5f9b8a1c)
Maven home: C:\apache-maven-3.9.2
Java version: 11.0.20, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11
Default locale: en_IN, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

(Also please note that i was not able to click on domain name while setting up payara in vscode. Later i changed attribute values in settings.json in vscode and then was able to create server instance)

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya Gorule