Re: [cargotracker-dev] Error while setting cargo tracker project locally.

Did you read the known issues section and are using the correct JDK version: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker?

From: cargotracker-dev <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Chaitanya Gorule via cargotracker-dev <cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2023 4:34 AM
To: cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chaitanya Gorule <chaitanyagorule05@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cargotracker-dev] Error while setting cargo tracker project locally.

Dear Sir/Madam,

1) I have imported project in Eclipse and trying to run it. I have downloaded payara server plug from Eclipse Marketplace. runned project using, maven run as (mvn clean package cargo:run).  Error logs are attached as .txt file

2) Also had doubt regarding configuration for database. Here's what my database configuration in pom.xml looks like. Not sure if it will work with h2. I can also configure it with postgres. Need suggestions regarding this.
Capture.JPG

I am really sorry for such trivial doubts. Really hoping for help.
Thanks & regards,
Chaitanya Gorule

Back to the top