Re: [cargotracker-dev] Fix MyFaces warnings

Yes, a separate PR would be best. I think the branches are already incompatible.

From: cargotracker-dev <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Gilbert Kwan <gkwan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 4:09 PM
To: cargotracker developer discussions <cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cargotracker-dev] Fix MyFaces warnings

Hi Reza,

Thanks to merge the PR #233. For the liberty-experimental branch, do I need to submit same set of changes to it? Or the liberty-experimental branch will be updated automatically with the changes in the master branch.

Thanks

Gilbert

Hi Reza, I just submitted a PR #232 to the master branch with some updates for 6 xhtml files, so that no warning will show if using MyFaces. Then I will continue to make Liberty profile to use jsf feature with MyFaces. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi Reza,

I just submitted a PR #232 to the master branch with some updates for 6 xhtml files, so that no warning will show if using MyFaces. Then I will continue to make Liberty profile to use jsf feature with MyFaces.

Thanks

Gilbert Kwan

Back to the top