From: cargotracker-dev <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Gilbert Kwan <gkwan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 26, 2022 at 1:06 PM
To: cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [cargotracker-dev] (no subject)

Hi Reza, I continue Chanun work. I just submitted a new PR to liberty-experimental with some updates, hoping that it can be merged soon. Enable Open Liberty to use jsfContainer feature and Mojarra library ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi Reza,

I continue Chanun work. I just submitted a new PR to liberty-experimental with some updates, hoping that it can be merged soon.

  • Enable Open Liberty to use jsfContainer feature and Mojarra library
  • Restore 2 xhtml and web.xml files to original

Thanks

Gilbert Kwan