Re: [cargotracker-dev] OL latest work PR, Payara web.xml PR follow up

I’ll try to take a look this weekend.

From: Chanun Ong <ocseal@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 2:18 PM
To: cargotracker developer discussions <cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OL latest work PR, Payara webxml PR follow up

Hi Reza,

I just submitted a PR to the liberty-experimental branch with some updates for Open Liberty. This newest PR removes the need for the user to modify the JDBC driver filepath along with some minor changes to remove surplus features and cosmetic changes to whitespace/syntax. In addition, I wanted to follow up about the PR for the master branch where I added empty strings for the Postgres user/password environment variables in the web.xml to support Postgres with Open Liberty. Let me know if there's a blocker or issue that might prevent that merge.

As always, feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Best,

Chanun

Back to the top