Re: [cargotracker-dev] Payara 6 Alpha 2 with Jakarta EE 9: BookingServiceTest

I am not sure. It is best to ask on the Payara forums: https://forum.payara.fish. The Payara folks already know Cargo Tracker well so should provide useful guidance.

My plan was to not start the migration on alpha versions but to wait for a Payara 6 release. Exploratory work is certainly fine if you have the bandwidth. It may be usable work targeted towards the final release.