Re: [cargotracker-dev] Options to change cargo object destination and date

Looking at the code (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/blob/master/src/main/webapp/admin/tables/list_not_routed.xhtml), my best guess would be that this is some sort of compatibility issue between MyFaces (the JSF implementation in Liberty) vs Mojarra (the JSF implementation in Payara). You’ll need to debug it perhaps by figuring out what exactly in the code is not working and what to potentially do to make it work in MyFaces/Liberty. I don’t know offhand and would need to debug myself.

From: cargotracker-dev <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Chanun Ong <chanun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 6:36 PM
To: cargotracker developer discussions <cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cargotracker-dev] Options to change cargo object destination and date

Hi Reza and Cargo Tracker developers,

I noticed that the options for unrouted cargo (change of destination and date) don't work on my application using Open Liberty despite working on Payara. I don't see them under dashboard.xhtml -- do you know where these features are located? I was able to get JMS working, so I'm now very close to getting the entire app moved over.

Thanks

Chanun Ong
University of California, Berkeley
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, B.S.
Class of 2022

Back to the top