[cargotracker-dev] Sample data not loading

Hi Reza and Cargo Tracker developers,

Just encountered a situation where the sample data isn't loading properly after updating the Open Liberty version to 22.0.0.4 — the dashboard displays "no records found". I tried resetting the entityManager by using entityManager.flush() and entityManager.clear() inside SampleDataGenerator. I also logged whether the sample data was loaded in the messages.log output. Wondering if there's a hard reset available; any help would be appreciated! I could also load in a manual .csv file if that would solve the issue. Thanks.

Best,

Chanun Ong
University of California, Berkeley
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, B.S.
Class of 2022