[capra-dev] Tests results on the build server working?

Hi all,

Since I'm working on test integration at the moment I looked at the Capra test results on the build server. There seems to be something strange with the test results there, or something I don't understand.

There is a number of "build plans" on the server:
build-gerrit-trigger
build-master
build-src-develop-no-tests

(Visible here: https://hudson.eclipse.org/capra/)

In the console output for the builds U can see that the tests a run by Maven.

But the tests results are not available in the Hudson web-GUI, apart from (paradoxically) for the plan build-src-develop-no-tests.

And they are not available to Mylyn so I can't see them from my Eclipse plug-in.

I suspect that this is simply some kind of configuration thing, that Hudson must be configured to store the test results. I would be useful to have this  sorted out!

Best regards,
Jens Lideström
Software developer
rt-labs