[birt-dev] Checkin: fix bug 168006:Predefined style name are different in style builder and Layout context menu.[0300]

Summary
Predefined style name are different in style builder and Layout context menu.[0300]

Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved
168006

Description
They're inconsistent.
Because we use different API. In outline view, we use DEUtil.getDisplayLabel(handle,false), but in context menu, we use handle.getDisplayLabel().

Change the API to DEUtil.getDisplayLabel(handle,false) to keep consitent.
And now, Apply Style, Edit Sytle, Delete Style in both context menu and top menu are consistent.

Tests Description
Manual test

Files Edited
\org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\designer\internal\ui\editors\schematic\actions\EditStyleAction.java
\org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\designer\internal\ui\editors\schematic\actions\ApplyStyleAction.java
\org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\designer\internal\ui\editors\schematic\actions\DeleteStyleAction.java

Files Added

Files Deleted

Notes to Build Team

Notes to Developers