[basyx-dev] Problems Basyx Quick Start (Container xxxx is unhealthy)

Hello,

I have a problem and would be very thankful if anybody could help me:

I created and downloaded the zip-file on Basyx.org Quick Start configurator.

Executing the yml-file on my first computer results in error message „Container aas-env is unhealthy“.

Doing this on my second computer, the container aas-env is okay, but now I have errors „Container aas-registry is unhealthy“ and „container sm-registry is unhealthy“.

Unfortunately, I‘m not an expert for Docker and also could not find a solution on Google, but for me it seems to be a problem with computer hardware or configuration. Of course, not sure if I am right…

Does anybody know this problem and how it can be solved ?!

Thanks a lot in advance, kind regards
Harald

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
 Harald Bühler
Development

Phone:
Mobile: +49 171 808 728 3

hbuehler@xxxxxxxx
www.dopag.de

Hilger u. Kern GmbH
Dosier- und Mischtechnik
Kaefertaler Str. 253
68167 Mannheim
GERMANY

Registergericht / Registered Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 537
Geschaeftsfuehrer / Managing Directors: Steffen Knaus, Daniel Geier

Back to the top