[basyx-dev] Kindly advice, how to create Asset and AssetAdministrationShell from the API's?

Hi Basyx Dev group,

I would like to introduce myself - Adwait Churi,
Working for one of the enterprises which develops Coil. The business is based out of Europe.

I went through
https://github.com/admin-shell-io/aasx-package-explorer
> API's for AssetAdministrationShell and AssetAdministrationShellRepository and Java Introductory Example - https://wiki.eclipse.org/BaSyx_/_Introductory_Examples.

I understood the capabilities of the API's for SubModel and SubModelElements.
However, I am also looking for creating Asset and AssetAdministrationShell from the API's.
Kindly advice, how to create Asset and AssetAdministrationShell from the API's?
Any document is already available, then please do share with me.

Best Regards,
Adwait Churi

Back to the top