Re: [asciidoc-wg] Asciidoc Logo

Greetings Benson!

Thanks for reaching out regarding this request and for your interest.  As the Eclipse Foundation holds the AsciiDoc trademark, it's best for our License Team to respond and I see that you have indeed copied them on this request.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation