Re: [asciidoc-wg] Update on Q4 tasks from project plan

Thank you, Dan. I look forward to your updates in the coming weeks.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarantha

On Feb 2, 2023, at 2:37 PM, Dan Allen <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Amarantha & el,

I'm pleased to share that we (OpenDevise) have wrapped up our outstanding client projects obligations and are now able to turn our attention to the work on the AsciiDoc Language as proposed. Our plan is to dedicate at least the entire month of February to this project. You'll see activity from us in the asciidoc-lang repository over the course of the next week. I'll send a status update in a few weeks once we start making substantive progress on the tasks we claimed from the project plan.

We'll continue to prioritize this project throughout that year as we would like to ensure that the first version of the specification is completed before the year is through.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his