[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Tooling Birds-of-Feather-Session @ EclipseCon on Oct 25!

Dear AsciiDoc community,

I'm happy to organize the AsciiDoc Tooling Birds-of-Feather (BoF)
Session on behalf of the AsciiDoc Working Group at the Eclipse Foundation.

We invite technical writers, developers and tool vendors to this
birds-of-a-feather session:
Join this forum to share your experiences and show the tools you use or
build. Learn from others how to author, convert and publish content with
AsciiDoc. Meet people from the community, vendors and the working group.
Hear about what is possible today and what’s on the road map for the future.

If you're at EclipseCon on October 25th, make sure to join this BoF and
bring a friend!
If you're not at EclipseCon this year, make sure to send a friend!

https://www.eclipsecon.org/2022/bofs/asciidoc-tooling-bof

Best,
Alexander

--