[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Election - Attention Nominees

Hello Nominees:

For those who have been nominated to participate in the upcoming Committer Member Election, I ask that you confirm your nomination acceptance by sending the following information to workinggroups@xxxxxxxxxxx

Candidate Introduction Sheet
:

Short Biography
Position Statement (feel free to tell folks why you are interested in participating)
Pic (most do)

Please have your information submitted by the end of day October 5, 2020.  We will create PDFs for each candidate with the same look and feel.  The bios will then be posted to the mailing list as standing candidates to kick off the voting process mid next week.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top