[asciidoc-wg] Welcome to our newest Partner Member, CloudBees

Fellow working group participants,

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome CloudBees as the newest Partner Member of the AsciiDoc Working Group for 2020 (as a Solutions Member of the Eclipse Foundation).

CloudBees (https://www.eclipse.org/membership/showMember.php?member_id=1028) has been a long time user and champion of AsciiDoc. They've truly put AsciiDoc through its paces to create a world-class documentation site (https://docs.cloudbees.com/docs/cloudbees-ci/latest/). Being keenly aware of both its capabilities and limitations positions CloudBees well to provide crucial insight and direction for this effort. We're so fortunate to have their participation and support.

As a Partner Member, CloudBees will be appointed one seat on the Steering Committee, as stipulated in the AsciiDoc Working Group Charter (https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/asciidoc-charter.php) [1]. CloudBees is now eligible to participate in all remaining Steering Committee votes in 2020.

The Eclipse Foundation will reach out to CloudBees to name their representative for the Steering Committee seat.

In the words of the CloudBees’ CEO (and my former boss), onward!

-Dan

[1] As of today, the Steering Committee has four Partner Members (OpenDevise, Couchbase, VMWare, and CloudBees), with three Committer Members still to be allotted. Additional Partner Members are always welcome!

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top