Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.3 source code is now in a branch

Hi Alex,

The source under the ajdt1_3 branch is AJDT for Eclipse 3.1. The
source under CVS HEAD is currently exactly the same, but will be for
Eclipse 3.2 soon. The changes for Eclipse 3.2 are fairly extensive and
aren't quite ready yet. I will probably start putting them in
tomorrow, but note that initially they will be for Eclipse integration
build I20051129-1200, and may not work with any other build. This is
because the platform is currently undergoing fairly significant
changes (mainly internal, but we are affected) and so we need to keep
up with these changes instead of waiting for 3.2M4.

Regards,

Matt.