[ajdt-dev] problem packaging org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core

Hi!

I am facing a problem with packaging the org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core. The problem comes from the

IXReferenceProvider$SafeExecution$ISafeRunnableWithReturn.class

which doesn't get in the jar.

Even if I push it manually, than running

jar -tvf org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core_1.3.0.200511192016.jar

doesn't show that entry (reason why I believe it is not included).

Do you have any idea how to solve this one?

thanks in advance,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.