Re: [ajdt-dev] Ant build and visual IDE pointcuts and cross references

I don't think you can set that up right now - although it isn't
impossible for it to be implemented and may even being tracked as an
AspectJ/AJDT enhancement.  How much memory are you using for Eclipse
in the case where you run out of memory?  I usually run eclipse with
512M of memory and thats ok for projects containing a few hundred
source files and multiple aspects.

cheers,
Andy.