Re: [ajdt-dev] New AJDT development build containing latest AspectJ5 development build

Hi Wes,

I only tag release and milestone builds, not dev builds. You should be
fine with HEAD, although there have been a couple of commits since the dev
build. I can upload another dev build if needed. "AJDT1.2src" is indeed
the correct tree. Are you going to be setting up a development
environment? If so, make sure you activate the right build config files in
each project i.e. build31.ajproperties instead of build30.ajproperties.

Regards,

Matt.

ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 27/01/2005 18:27:48:

> Hi Matt,
>
> Where's the source for this build?
>
> I was looking for a tag, but could only find AJDT120M2 in
> org.eclipse.ajdt/AJDT1.2src.  I'd like to be working in 3.1M4.
> Should I check out head, or as of that date? is AJDT1.2src
> the right set of projects?
>
> Thanks -
> Wes

Back to the top